Our skills plus centres offer free maths and english courses leading to functional skills qualifications in some cases we can also help you gain gcses. Bitesize home gcse gcse is the qualification taken by 15 and 16 year olds to mark their graduation from the key stage 4 phase of secondary education in england. The general certificate of secondary education from the first assessment series in 2010, controlled assessment replaced coursework in various subjects, requiring. Gcse guide gcse maths revision revision login advertisement cie igcse maths past papers board exam paper download cie. Study a gcse distance learning course with the oxford open learning trust courses will help you achieve the grade you need, whatever the subject. Eth 2014 1 so, your coursework is worth 60% which leaves the remaining 40% for the written exam paper everyone sits the same paper so it is crucial you revise thoroughly. The maths gcse specification our maths gcse course prepares students for aqa gcse mathematics syllabus aqa 8300 for examination in june 2017 onwards. Gcse courses gcses are designed to develop and test a student’s skills, which will be relevant both for further education and in the wider world of work.
Igcses are uk public examinations, equivalent to the gcse igcse simply means international gcse you sit the exams at an exam centre, just as you would for gcses they are almost exactly the same as gcses, except they do not have compulsory coursework they were developed for use in. Find past papers and mark schemes for aqa exams, and specimen papers for new courses. Michael gove unveiled a symphony of major and minor reforms to the way gcse examinations are conducted in england especially in sciences and maths. Cambridge igcse subjects we provide a wide range of teaching support and resource materials for each cambridge igcse subject select the subjects below for details.
Thomas brown gcse maths coursework mr tims 11r2 beyond we are to investigate the conditions and theory of pythagorean triplets pythagoras’ theorem states. Exam board content from bbc bitesize for students in england, northern ireland or wales choose the exam specification that matches the one you study. Gcse distance learning - exam tuition for gcse exams.
Our new edexcel specification brings together elements of the current modern world and schools history project courses, so gcse students can explore a broader range of history than ever before. Gcse coursework and exam overview contents option subjects art business computing drama electronics food french.
Exams regulator ofqual confirms it is making changes to gcses, in what it calls the biggest shake-up of exams in england for a generation.
Gcse mind maps are a great way to get deep inside your course content find out how you can use mind maps to boost your revision. Award-winning tutorials, tips and advice on gcse english, french, german, ict, maths and physics coursework and exams for students, parents and teachers. At the english maths science tuition & examination centre we strive to make learning easy and enjoyable for all our students. Take it from an examiner, your students’ exam results could easily be wrong. Cambridge igcse is the world’s most popular international qualification for 14 to 16 year olds it is tried, tested and trusted by schools worldwide. Project structure at the end of the course you submit a portfolio of evidence, representing around 45 hours of work this is normally made up of two coursework.
Start studying gcse ict keywords learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools. Gcse coursework aim : to introduce students to coursework external exam your coursework is worth 20% of your final gcse grade your final draft should be typed, with two spaces between each word your coursework needs to be 2000 words , and typed copies must be handed in. Free online gcse maths tests free online gcse maths tests we need you to trial our gcse mathematics tests please try any of the gcse mathematics tests we currently. Online gcse courses sort by online/distance learning search results buy online oplex careers learning maths & english gcse course - cpd accredited. The maths gcse course covers the latest linear aqa syllabus (8300) and is designed to help students prepare and pass their maths gcse exam. From entry level certificate (elc) to a-level, aqa maths specifications help students develop numerical abilities, problem-solving skills and mathematical confidence see what we offer teachers and students.